Sunday, December 04, 2005

Nyquil - Shaken, Not Stirred

So, I've completely fallen off the blog wagon. I told you this would happen. I'm terrible at regular diary entries (see the dozens of half-started journals in my closet) and now here it has happened again. Sorry, dear blog readers!

Thankfully, I've got a legitimate excuse. I have a headcold, and so when I'm not downing Nyquil shots, I've been watching some really bad TV (including a Jackie Chan movie involving vampires and Kung Fu - I swear it's a real movie, and not just a fever-induced hallucination). That I actually watched said movie from start to finish tells you the state of mind I'm in. The idea of getting up and fetching the remote from my husband's chair was just too much effort.

I think I've shopped myself sick. You know, it's that time of year when I spent hours at the mall trying to figure what the heck my Dad and/or brother could possibly want.

I don't know about you, but I'm already sick of holiday shopping. Seriously. I've gotten myself FAR too much already. Ha. Ha. Kidding. Sort of. I've got that whole "one for you, two for me" problem. You see, when I'm out shopping, I can never find a gift for my Dad, but I find tons for me! Is that wrong? I suppose it's not quite in keeping with the season.

Lucky for me, being sick doesn't stop me from shopping online. Thank you Ebay! Kidding. Sort of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cara,
Glad to see you back again, sorry to hear that your not feeling well. I understand what your saying regarding Christmas shopping, all of the best things are out this time of year so it is hard not to shop for yourself. Trust me, you are not alone. Any word yet on when we can expect to see your latest work? Hope your feeling better soon, your missed.
~Shannon from MA

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Georgia state parks camping best hiking boots for people with knee tendinitis United airlines and car rental free penis enlargment tips utah uintah mountain hiking maps Tom cruise + couch Acura dealerships colorado ativan and tylenol Wedding bouquet preservation grand rapids hiking impressions Ben-air flight school Free game cheats with no serve tv listings calgary Milf 1

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. currency trading Headlight assemblies cadillac 1987 Card check credit credit loan no