Monday, November 13, 2006

Have Something Nice To Say About Me?

... Well, by all means, come sit by me then. I love a good compliment. And the good reviews for "I Did (But I Wouldn't Now)" keep trickling in. You can read the latest at:

http://ritesofromancereviews.blogspot.com/2006/11/new-reviews-111106.html

And I swear I didn't even pay the reviewer this time!

Okay, well, on to more important topics. The split of Brit-erline. We all knew this day would come (I thought it might be a year and a half ago, but still. I wasn't too far off). I have to applaud Britney for finally dumping the poster boy for white trash, but I have to wonder just how dumb K-Fed has to be to let the golden goose slip out of his hands. He couldn't have been nicer to the Queen of Pop? He's going to be back in that studio apartment with 10 back-up dancers within the year.

As news of the divorce got out, K-Fed was in my city (Chicago) performing his new rap album. They couldn't give tickets away to the event. Apparently, there aren't any women in Chicago who wanted to risk the possibility of carrying K-Fed's next baby. This, of course, brings me to my next question, which is who is K-Fed going to knock up next? For purely investment purposes, I'd suggest Paris Hilton. She seems not to mind slumming these days, or getting in the middle of nasty divorces, so she'd be my number one candidate. Not to mention, it would be the perfect reality show in the making. And, if they got married, they could call the show "Feder-ella" or "Cinder-line."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad Brits FINALLY dumped that trashy hanger-on, too. But shocked? Oh, HELL no :) Paris Hilton totally deserves K-Fed, that was a great suggestion. I just hope his ex isn't stupid enough to take him back...

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

OK, I am lmao!! And I'm at work! Paris Hilton and Fed-ex deserve each other.....hahahaha. As for "I did" I read it in less then a day! So did my co-worker. We couldn't put it down. I rused out and got every one of your books I could find and I read "I do" (I know wrong order, but I didn't know about it until after the other one) and read it in less then a day as well. I am going to start one of the others tonight, I'm just not sure which one.

Anonymous said...

Great work and thank you for your service


louis vuitton replicas
paycheck cash advance

loan payday quick uk

guaranteed loan personal quick

1000 advance fax no payday

advance cash loan payday payroll

advance cash online payday

advance lender loan payday

cash emergency fast loan loan loan payday quick

home loan calculation

credit free online report score

Bye!