Monday, March 20, 2006

Baby Fat

Okay, so I'm not a huge fan of Britney Spears, but even I have to admit the side by side photo (shown here) that's been running on TMZ.com is a bit harsh. The photo shows Britney pre-baby from April 2003 to post baby April 2006.

You see, there's a rumor going around that Brit and K-Fed are expecting - again. There's another rumor going around that Britney just can't lay off the KFC. What neither rumor considers however, is THIS plausible explanation: Maybe it takes more than 2.3 seconds to lose baby fat.

Heaven forbid that a celebrity have a baby and then not get into Playboy Centerfold shape in three months. For once, I think we ought to lay off Britney. She's not endangering her child here and she isn't risking hepatitis by walking barefoot into a trucker bathroom. The only thing she's guilty of as far as I can tell is perhaps bad judgment in choosing the two-piece.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!! I'm also not the biggest Britney fan, but I feel so bad for her in the way the media's been bashing her about this baby weight. Good fo her for not going on some dangerous crash diet just to meet their expectations. It almost makes me want to write her and tell her I support her. Almost.

onepinkfuzzy said...

amen

(but I still don't like her)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! plastic surgery pictures Perscription vardenafil drug sale prepaid debit cards http://www.pdasoftware0.info/Activate-us-bank-card.html best accounting software forex funds Cheap calling card01010101010101010101010101010101 Can you take zoloft while breastfeeding Setup credit card machine Similar to valium Where is the pcv valve 2000 gmc sierra Microsoft word training houston

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »